The Night Master XSearcher-IR is a powerful long-range infrared illuminator, which is capable of providing IR illumination to over 1000m. Whether you use a dedicated night vision (NV) scope, a digital NV scope add-on or night vision binoculars, the XSearcher-IR will give you all the distance you need for spotting, accurately identifying and safely shooting your quarry.
NIGHTMASTER X SEARCHER IR TORCH ONLY
Due to the adjustability of the power-output and beam, the XSearcher-IR can be used with airgun, rimfire and centerfire rifles. You can simply adjust it to suit your hunting needs and situation.
The first thing you will notice when using this IR illuminator is the clarity - there are no rings or artifacts in the beam, which you can get with IR lasers. Next you will notice the long-range illumination, which is useful for covertly spotting and shooting your quarry. This is thanks to the newly developed IR LED module (850nm), which has a wide voltage range - allowing the use of one or two 18650 rechargeable batteries. The two-battery configuration requires an additional extension tube and will give you a boost in output and a longer runtime.
- Convex Lens: Specifically designed to boost the light power and throw a beam very far.
- Focus: The convex lens can be focused to provide the best lighting for your situation.
- Changeable LEDs: If you prefer to use coloured light, you can easily fit a red, green or white LED into your XSearcher for long distance coloured illumination. The coloured LEDs do not reduce the light output like torch filters do.
- Two stage lighting: You can have it outputting just 1 mode or 3 modes (High-Med-Low), just by twisting the body
- Memory: If using the 3-mode function (High-Med-Low), the light will remember the last mode used
- Lightweight, high power: This makes it ideal for all outdoor search tasks.